, Applied Kinesiology
Applied Kinesiology (AK) uses manual muscle testing with other standard methods of diagnosis which may involve specific joint manipulation or mobilization, various myofascial therapies, cranial techniques, meridian and acupuncture skills, clinical nutrition, dietary management, counseling skills, evaluating environmental irritants and various reflex procedures. The practitioner using AK finds what is unbalanced in the body and then attempts to determine why appropriate functioning is not happening properly. The practitioner works out the treatment that will best balance the patient's body. AK uses The Triad of Health, which is interactive, and all sides must be evaluated for the underlying cause of a problem. A health problem on one side of the triad can affect the other sides. For example, a chemical imbalance can cause mental symptoms. AK enables the practitioner to evaluate the triad's balance and direct therapy toward the imbalanced side or sides. AK has been used for in the following instances:
- Muscle testing for food allergies and antibodies for those foods
- A non-invasive approach to equilibrium and balance disorders
- Neuromuscular Effects of Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction
- Evaluating and Treating Functional Hypothyroidism
- Food sensitivities and arterial hypertension
- The Sunflower Method: helping children with learning difficulties
- Maternal Adrenal Stress Disorder and the Effects on the Unborn Child
- Applied Kinesiology and Proprioception
Members of these professions: Chiropractic, Osteopathy, Medicine, Dentistry, Acupuncture, Biochemistry, Psychology, Homeopathy, and Naturopathy etc., have been known to share the AK approach in diagnosing a patient.
Acupressure is an ancient healing art that uses the fingers to gradually press key healing points along the surface of the body. These points help to stimulate the body’s natural self-curative abilities.
Acupressure helps to develop vibrant health and develop spirituality.
Release muscular tension
Detoxify the body for greater health
Promotes weight loss
Helps with depression
Reduce chronic fatigue
Access Bars ® has assisted thousands of people to change many aspects of their lives. People report better health, ease of sleep, weight loss, better sex and relationships, relief from anxiety, less stress and much more.
Open up for consciousness and the creation of new life experiences.
The Bars ® has the capacity to create shifts in your level of awareness and shifts in the level of your joy.
Bars ® can change:
Give you more energy
Find clarity and calm
Helps with deeper sleep
And melt emotional overwhelm.
Widespread acceptance of essential oils, both in the home and in the scientific community, has led many to choose this natural approach to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Many people have a great passion for essential oils; however, they are sometimes unsure how to use them. Physical touch is very important to the healing process. AromaTouch combines the health benefits of essential oils and the importance of touch to create and relaxing yet powerful healing experience.
The oils that are used in the AromaTouch Technique, which are all doTerra® products, and their benefits are listed below:
- Balance® (doTerra® blend): creates a sense of calmness and well-being
- Lavender: known for it’s calming properties and soothing nature
- On Guard® (doTerra® blend): offers fragrant, natural, and effective cleansing properties
- Melaleuca: (also called “tea tree oil) promotes healthy immune function and protects against environmental and seasonal threats
- AromaTouch®(doTerra® blend): is a massage blend that combines oils known for their calming and relaxing effects
- Deep Blue® (doTerra® blend): has an immediate tingling and warming effect on the skin and is used for its ability to improve the condition of muscles, joints and ligaments.
- Peppermint: is known for it’s overall invigoration and energy promoting qualities
- Wild Orange: releases an energizing, citrusy aroma and is known for its ability to energize and revitalize
The AromaTouch Technique uses CPTG (Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade) essential oils. The technique also uses specific guidelines and instructions for both dosage and application that make it a safe and effective way to receive the full benefits of essential oils. AromaTouch is gentle and can be adapted to accommodate young or sensitive skin so that anyone can benefit without the worry of overwhelming the body.
Healing Crystals and Gemstones are one of the most beautiful, mystical and profound "energy medicine" tools, which have been used for centuries throughout all cultures, religions and empires. Crystals bring amazing benefits to the healing arena!
Crystal therapy or crystal healing is a form of vibrational medicine. Crystal therapy involves the application of crystals or gemstones to facilitate healing.
Gemstones house spiritual and healing properties that can be tapped into a variety of ways. Crystals can be carried or worn on the person, or placed in a location where their healing vibrations can be felt by whomever is nearby. Healers also place stones on their clients' reclined bodies to balance the chakras and aura.
The general benefits of Crystal Healing are the following:
- Relief from stress by receiving the healing properties of the stones
- Peacefulness through the integration of their physical, emotional and mental energy
- Empowerment to take action in one’s life
- Increases one’s energy, giving them what is needed for their daily activities
- Crystals can be used as a manifesting tool
- Crystals carry balancing energies and can help once it is determined where your imbalances are.
- Grounding stones help the lofty individual keep from floating away into the ethers and becoming forgetful or getting lost.
- Healing crystals can also assist you in achieving and maintaining a positive mindset
- Deeper level healing when your suffering is bordering despair or sadness
Gemstones are living creatures. They are active participants in nature. Protons, neutrons and electrons are flying around in an absolute bliss of balance and participation, upholding patterns of sacred geometry. Yes, geometry is sacred because nothing could be built in the natural world without it. Biology is math. Nature is an exploration of possibility through patterns that work in balance, creating the living, behaving, and interactive world that we all live in—in and through.
Ear coning, also known as ear candling, is a therapy that dates back to 2500 BC. It involves the use of a hollow cloth “candle” which is coated with beeswax. The tapered end of the candle is gently placed in the opening of the client’s ear canal forming a seal, while the other end is lit creating a small flame. The ear and surrounding area is covered to protect from falling ash. Warm smoke travels down into the ear canal, and warms the pores. The smoke softens the wax inside the ear and, due to lack of air, creates a “vacuum”. This draws impurities such as wax, yeast, and dried skin out of the ear and into the candle.
Clients have experienced the following from an ear coning session:
- Sinus pressure release
- Relief of a sore throat
- Wax, yeast and dust removal
- Ear aches relief
- Allergies relief
- Stimulated energy points in the ears
- Relief of swimmer’s ear
- Help with equilibrium problems
- Some hearing impairment restoration
- Stimulation of the lymph nodes
- Headache and migraine relief
- Relief of ringing-in-the-ears
- Relief from pressure discomfort (Air travel; High altitude)
Ear coning is a completely safe, relaxing, and non-invasive remedy for potentially relieving sinus pressure, fighting infection, and gently removing toxins and excess wax from inside the ears.
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
EFT is a psychotherapeutic alternative medicine tool based on a theory that negative emotions are caused by disturbances in the body's energy field and that tapping on the meridians while thinking of a negative emotion alters the body's energy field, restoring it to "balance. It is an emotional version of acupuncture, except needles aren't necessary. Instead, you stimulate well established energy meridian points on your body by tapping on them with your fingertips. The process is easy to memorize and is portable so you can do it anywhere. This common sense approach draws its power from time-honored Eastern discoveries that have been around for over 5,000 years and Albert Einstein, who told us back in the 1920's that everything (including our bodies) is composed of energy. These ideas have been largely ignored by Western Healing Practices and that is why EFT can work where nothing else does. Common Categories
- All Emotional Issues
- Pain Management
- Weight Loss
- Children's Issues
- Sports and other Performance
- Carpal Tunnel
- Fear of Flying
- Back Pain Relief
- Eating disorders
- Blood Pressure
Full-Spectrum Energy Healing
We are all made from energy, it is all around us and it is always present no matter where we are.
Healing energy can be transferred in many ways, through the hands, as Reiki or Universal light, using crystals and stones to enhance the energy healing experience, Aromatherapy helps the body through scent and meditation uses the power of the mind, there are many other ways in which energy healing can occur in the body.
Full-Spectrum energy healing combines many different types of energy healing, it works with the body and the aura to clear blocks that may inhibit healing in the physical body, it breaks those blocks and creates a healing experience. Blocks in the aura and the body can cause physical symptoms such as pain, trauma, illness and stress (physical, emotional and mental). Thoughts that come to us can cause blocks of energy as well as environmental toxins.
This is an intensive therapy, clearing an energy block takes time to break up, depending on the path or reason for this block. Health begins with you, just imagine what it may feel like to be clear minded, free of illness and pain and full of life!
ReikiReiki when broken down into its Japanese roots is “Rei” which means universal, and “ki” which means life force energy. It is an ancient healing/harmonizing touch therapy rapidly becoming recognized among health practitioners. Physics tells us that energy exists and moves first – matter follows. There is usually a disturbance in the energy systems of the body first. This eventually starts to bring about the physical changes that eventually become the `disease'. Our body is composed entirely of energy at different levels of vibration. The slowest vibrations make up the bones. The higher vibrations go through the spectrum of the muscles, organs and blood until we arrive at even higher vibrations that make up our energy system (chi, Qi, prana, ki, etc.).
Once this energy system is thrown into disharmony, it starts to manifest changes in the body/mind. These changes eventually lead to disease as we recognize it. Reiki has been clinically shown to decrease the distress of the following conditions:
- Physical trauma
- Physical injuries
- Wound healing
- Chronic Pain
- Emotional disturbances
- Inadequate diet
- Environmental influences